Creatividad y Tecnología provides technical assistance to mining companies for the processing of mining licenses:
- Environmental Mining Licenses Processing: Mining productive processes entail the generation of a series of residues that substantially affect the environment. That is why certain mining projects require the issuance of environmental licenses in order to be executed.
- Processing of prospective and research mining licenses: Collaboration with the mining company for the processing of prospective mining and existing resources research in southern Spain.
The processing of such licenses includes:
- Preparation of technical case hardening: technical research, machinery, equipment and technical equipment projects
- Preparation of financial documentation: Economic study of financing, economic and financial solvency, viability, etc.
- Preparation of administrative documentation:
- Guarantees and subcontractors management.
- Subjection to legal proceedings: Articles 98 and 99 of the Mining Regime General Regulations.
- Collaboration with the mining company until resolution of the licenses.