The main objective of the project is to ensure the correct operation, maintenance and conservation of Palmaces, Alcorlo, Beleña, Entrepeñas and Buendia dams in Area 4 of Tajo river, ensuring efficient operation of electromechanical equipments, which represents a reduction in energy consumption. The works undertaken consist of technical assistance and monitoring of maintenance, sounding, technical file maintenance and safety and health activities.
The project includes the definition of measures for predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance of the infrastructure to improve its maintenance assuring service quality and energy efficiency.
- Technical advice to work management.
- Ensure the availability of water resources improving the integrated management of the water cycle and ensuring energy efficiency.
- Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Follow up of dam sounding.
- Budget: € 2,900,000.-
- Palmaces: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 54,660 Usage: Irrigation
- Alcorlo: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 1,251,000 Usage: Supply and Irrigation
- Beleña: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 1,596.130 Usage: Supply, Irrigation and Hydropower
- Entrepeñas: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 445,930,000 Usage: Supply and Hydropower
- Buendía: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 496,475 Usage: Hydropower