The main objective of the project is to ensure the correct operation, maintenance and conservation of Juan Benet, Riaño dams, Tolibia irrigation dam and transfer systems from Curueño to Porma´s dam, ensuring efficient operation through a SCADA system whose technical specifications are defined to ensure optimal performance of the system and whose information is integrated into a Control Center.
The project includes the definition of measures for predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance of the infrastructure to improve its maintenance assuring service quality and energy efficiency.
- Technical advice to work management.
- Ensure the availability of water resources improving the integrated management of the water cycle and ensuring energy efficiency.
- Preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Follow up of dam sounding.
- Budget: €1,570,000.-
- Juan Benet: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 334.000 Usage: Supply and Hydropower
- Riaño: Dam body volume (1000 m3) = 270.000 Usage: Hydropower and irrigation