Waste is one of the most serious environmental problems of modern societies, particularly in those most advanced and industrialized. The Spanish Ministry of Environment, within the framework of its National Environmental Plan acts as Technical Office through technical and economic evaluation of R +D + i environmental projects within the Plan. Specifically, experimental development projects based on the following thematic priorities are supported:
- Recovery of contaminated soils
- Integral Waste Management
- Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Energy efficiency
- Urban Environment
- Modelling of pollutants dispersion
- Budget: EUR 1,417,844,80.-
- Budget execution: 99%.
- Investment volume managed € 100 Million.